Nov 17, 2009

Sneak Peak~

These little Schnibble's are a fellow bloggers, she sent me five quilts! Talk about a piecing maniac! ~smile~ They are absolutely gorgeous and hope she will enjoy them!

I received them via mail a couple weeks ago but in the midst of still trying to get caught up from being away from home the first couple weeks of October and Shop Hop in Vegas and surrounding shops I have been a quilting maniac!

I am close to getting caught up, one night a week seems to be dedicated to working until four am and then getting back up at six to start again. Try not to make it a habit so my sleep isn't totally whacked out.

I love this one! Cindy Lou Who is the patten name of this one and it just so happens to be one I picked up in Utah at a little shop in Springville!

A Quilt of Valor is loaded up now, then back to Angie's!

Our Guild just presented 19 Wounded Veterans this past weekend with ones we have been collecting and another presentation is coming up on the 15Th of December so am trying to help get more ready! I am thankful to be able to take part in doing these!

3 comments:

Andee said...

Steph--GORGEOUS! I love them! I can hardly wait to be binding them up! They really look fabulous, you are a talent! Thank you!!!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

So nice to see you again!! :-) The Schnibbles are lovely!

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Love your blog, just found it and your quilts are Beautiful! Hugs, Mary