Nov 30, 2009

Mission Complete!

In the midst of trying to get myself caught up a gal called begging and pleading to get this quilt done in time for a show that is going on Wednesday night.


The softy that I am said yes.

But I did make good on Angie's first! I still had to get the bindings on 3 of them and completed that today/night!

Just a sampling of the design!

Her Backing! How cool is that?!

And the top!

Hehehe, just a little fun shot of Mookie with something she isn't suppose to have!

My photos uploaded in the wrong order so here is a close up before the full shot.


Very pretty! Some little one will love being snuggled up in this!!

Now there were two of these, one I did what I thought looked like spinning wheels and made the quilt come alive!

What they both looked like~

And this little guy I used a panto called popcorn, quite fitting for a circus themed quilt!
They are all packaged up and ready to be dropped at the post office first thing tomorrow morning! Enjoy finishing them up Ang!!

3 comments:

Andee said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! They are fantastic and I am so excited to touch them. You always surpass my expectations, you made my day!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow you have been busy! Beautiful quilt. And all the others are great too! Is that a sock Mookie found? LOL I love the popcorn panto too~ but it sure takes a long time on a large quilt. :-/ ..or maybe I am slow! :-o

Anonymous said...

Your quilting makes the quilt. Very beautiful job. What else is going on since this long ago post?