Oct 4, 2010

Time~

It has been so long, I have to relearn the whole process of blogging again!
No excuses though, this past year has taken it's a lot of patience, understanding, unconditional love, and more patience!
I have been still quilting, and even have kept pictures of almost everything........
The fonts don't seem to be playing nice with me. This quilt is from a gal in Boulder City that I have met through the shop.

It was probably my most challenging quilt this year, the variegated thread kept catching on the spool and had to be hand fed for the whole quilt, she was very set with it being that particular thread so with help I got through it!

We had my DH's Mom with us for a about three months, there is a long story that starts in January and came to a semi-close in September. Along with other family issues it has truly been my year of drama, and it doesn't seem to be over just yet!!

No comments: