Oct 26, 2010

Fun Quilt~

My friend gave me one of her very first quilts to play with, what is crazy is I had the hardest time picking out just the right pattern to use. I finally decided on Butterfly Feathers, then came the thread, and again the agony of the right shade of creme..............
I am very happy with the results, and can't wait to give it to her this next week!
She's not expecting it so will be fun to watch her reaction to getting it!
It is pomegranate season, and DH and the boy's brought home 90lbs worth! They had a scale and weighed them~
They will get to eat to their hearts content then we will juice the rest to make some jelly and syrup when I get back home.................

Yes, my Man Child #5 is about as close to bald as he could get, he was actually full skin a couple weeks ago and it was a little much for me but he talked me into letting him cut it almost to the skin. Sigh.......... Kids, gotta love 'em! He will definitely need a beanie to keep his noggin' warm as it has been cold cold cold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that pattern. The quilt looks great!