Oct 5, 2010

Some Down Time~

We haven't done a lot in recreation department lately so when it was time to get out and get firewood before the end of September when you can cut dead and down oak in Williams we were ready for it!
I was freezing at night and early morning but once the sun came up it turned out to be absolutely beautiful. The marshmallow was designed for just such a time, and although they were meant for smores', they roasted up just fine!

The Boy's have been anxious to get their boat out since adding the trolling motor earlier in the year, after 2 days out traipsing around the lake the battery was dead when it came to my turn to ride. That was ok though, just sitting watching the squirrels and watching them enjoying themselves was plenty good for me. They did catch a whopping 13 rainbow trout so we had a nice fish fry when we got back home. AND we will have a nice toasty winter with the haul of oak we found!

On another note, I have an abundance of longarm quilting paraphernalia that I have weeded out and am going to be posting for sale here pretty quick, I got the pictures taken and downloaded, now I just need to get it gone!!

No comments: