Oct 19, 2010

DVD's~


(Mindi Casperson Lonarmed & Fabulous! ~SOLD)~ Lisa Calle Feathers of a New Generation (not your G'ma's feathers)~ Ricki Tims Quilting Caveman Style (fun to watch, my boys even enjoyed watching!) $30 for all!

This is also a test post, I cannot figure out why the pics won't get larger when I use a new camera, I think I may have hit a wrong button at some point and have just found the default button but now realize it wasn't this photo I took, so I still won't know until another posting. Hmmm.......

My old faithful camera finally got knocked around one too many times and the shutter won't stay open so I tried replacing it model for model and no such luck, found one close but just different enough to drive me crazy, then Scottio blessed me with one for my birthday and it works great but I am trying to figure this one out because it has the setting so you don't get wobbly photos which is exactly what I am needing! ~smile~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Photo got way big when I clicked on it and then I clicked again and it was huge.

How did you get all three for $30? What a steal!