Oct 18, 2010

Hoover Dam Shot~Hartley Products


This is just one shot from the Hoover Dam Bypass, they opened up the bridge to the public this past Saturday and Scottio was on special detail (crowd control). This is just one of the shots he got from up there, it is suppose to open to vehicles later this week but we haven't got a definite day yet, either way my eyes will be forced to be open if I am driving~that's for sure!
Here we have micro drive handles $100, a vertical cone holder $25 ~SOLD~ and a spool holder $20~SOLD~ also a handy bobbin holder as you can see in the pic! They are all Hartley Products as well.
Hartley Base Expander for an APQS with thread cutting abilities, and 2 guides $65.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have the Hartley Fence? I took a class from his wife when they were in Brookings, OR, and we got to use it. It was really nice, and I always wanted to get one for my Gammill and couldn't afford it. Maybe next one.