Oct 13, 2010

Taking a Breather~

Not a very good pic but I finally completed a quilt just for me!! I started it last April during a retreat up here in the fabulous Hualapai's! I did enter it in the local quilt exhibit and although it didn't get any ribbons it got great reviews from the judges which just tickled my fancy just the same!!

I am happy to announce that packages are finding their way to their new owners and that also thrills me, I have been on the worrying side a little, and my checking and double checking is driving everyone nuts!! That is ok thought because it is working!

We came to Boulder a few days early this week, DH had a change in his schedule so we came to spend the extra time with him, I still have other books to get up but and hopefully moved on out quickly, even took a few minutes to delete some of the postings of things that are no longer available, there are a few pantos left and I am contemplating a one package deal to get them gone as well, any offers are most welcome!

AND if anyone is interested in the way I had them stored and would be interested in the tubes I now have a you-know-what load available! I got the idea from one of the lists and it was the best way to keep them organized and accounted for! The photo is a few posts down if you care to take a gander!

I am enjoying visiting Starbuck's and their wi-fi so will be checking back in and see if I can't get some other things listed, now we are off to the skate park so man-child can get a little energy out!

No comments: