Jan 17, 2011

~Non Stop~

What a BANG this New Year has been already! We spent our New Years Eve/Day and the next 4 making a total of 6 days at the Quilt Shop, the re-model/expansion is in full swing! The first class in the new Classroom is set for the 28Th and there is still a ton to get done. In between I get home for a few days and turn into a quilting fool so as not to get too behind, I am on 3 days a week at the shop and that leaves precious time for nothing else!
Here is one of Jo's quilts, I was tickled when she picked these Swirles for the design, another one of my favorites!
Just plain purrty!
This was a Cake in a cup Kit I got for Christmas, didn't think I would be to into it so re-gifted it to Blake, he made them up for us and have to say they were pretty darn good!

So much so he came up with his own version and they have become a fast favorite in this kitchen!

It is the same schedule for the next few weeks, it can be exhausting but I am quite content when I lay my head down at what all is being accomplished!!

No comments: