Oct 8, 2008

More from the past



While shopping one day at a Fiddlesticks sale, Merry the owner asked if I would be interested in doing some quilting for her! I had to lift my jaw back into place because it was so totally out of the blue and I was completely honored that she would ask ME!
Here is one of the sample quilts that will hang in the shop, in the excitement of it all I forget the line of fabric that is being represented here.

And because she is such a sweetheart and she drummed up some more business for me! This is one of Rose's, she also pieces the shops samples and they were both an absolute dream to quilt!
So even though the blogging has taken back seat it has been extremely busy the past couple months, still have to get around to the photos from the craft fair, that was definately an experience and was talked into doing another show in November. That one makes my stomach hurt! It is way bigger and way more people to talk to! Yikes!

1 comment:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Hi Steph!~ I've missed your blog posts, but I can see you have been very busy!! :-) I love all the new photo's! Did you freehand the quilting in the shop quilt? Very cute! Welcome back!! :-))