Oct 16, 2008

Trying to be inspired!

I am in the process of making an all blue quilt in the following design, I chose it from one of Mary's over at Making Scrap Quilts from Stash's site MaryQuilts.com. The gal who I am making it for liked this size of blocks, the bummer is that she wants it 112x100!

Not the best of pictures but the idea is there of what I have been up to besides some quilting on the side. It will be a Christmas gift for her daughter, and wanted nothing but blues, sigh.......

On a fun note I am excited for the pumpkins arrival! We have made soup and pumpkin butter so far but now have to get more for pies, then freeze a good bunch for more soup days!

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I like this in all blue but you're right that's a big quilt to make in 6 inch blocks - at least they go pretty quickly!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow~ that is going to be a big quilt! I'd be shopping for blues. ;-) It is going to be a beauty! We love pumpkins too! ;-)