Mar 21, 2011

Again~

We went to sleep seeing little flurries last night, then woke to this!!
And it is still coming down at noon time, poor little birds aren't sure what to think!
These of Mookie ~The Abominable Snow Chin~ were taken from the storm 2 weeks ago,
She wasn't quite thrilled with it this time around, may have been on the deep side for her liking!
Happily back where she belongs, she has angry eyes to me, I gave here a couple extra treats and all was good again!
I am so happy to have served at the last retreat this last weekend. They were all the local girls who came to enjoy 2 1/2 days of sewing bliss, and they spoiled me rotten, anytime someone came to the shop for something they had a little plate of goodies for me to nibble on! There was this ginormous sugar cookie that was out of this world! I only thought of taking a picture after I ate it!!

Not sure how much quilting I will get done today, I tried to start early but we had power surges kick in so just shut it all down, hopefully I can at least get one done, and another pinned in before they start again, that is about the only downside to living on a mountain............

No comments: