Mar 7, 2011

Amazing~

This was what we drove home through Saturday night then woke up to Sunday morning that blissfully kept us in for the day!
I love looking out our big windows to this scene~

Gorgeous! Simply Gorgeous!
And the little men made up their own version of ice cream snow! And since milk products don't settle to well on my innards they tried it with my Almond Milk and it was de-vine!
I was actually sorry to see the snow melt away this time because it meant no more special treats. So I consoled myself and tinked around the studio, I have a jar I keep all the ends from the leftover binding strips, they were joined to make a nice scrappy binding for a nice scrappy quilt!
Shamefully I haven't had a chance to get the hand stitching part done, that makes 2 now that are so close to being completed!

The Shop just finished up weekend 2 of the 4 retreats weekends, I'm working the extra hours that the shop is open for the ladies special night of shopping, man oh man, I am in awe of the fabric that has been flying out the door!! They must have been saving for just these weekends!

And while I am home my machine is purring along, the second one for the day is started and I hope to get 4 more table runners done to complete this weeks 'home' work, dh is on a new schedule at his place of employment so that means we can carpool together, and I do want to be able to do that as much as possible with the cost of diesel being what it is, and of course, both our vehicles just love that flavor! grumble~grumble

So that means I need to boogie my butt to keep the quilting up!

No comments: