Jul 11, 2012

~Little of this n that~

These two, they just make my heart go pitter patter! I can't remember why we were at In-n-Out but it was a special treat for sure!
Here is Little Man, who is not so little anymore, Donnie, he was so anxious to give his new ride a try he wore his motorcycle helmet for head gear! He is a thrifty shopper and got a fantastic deal on these wheels, with what he saved he cruised the net to find the best safety gear and he looks pretty cool!



Can you see a theme here? It seems the last 5 or so quilts are all in these color ways, the bin seems to be multiplying instead of depleting like I was hoping! And there is still at least 2 more quilts that can come from that bin but it has been put away for another day!
And with yummy avocados in season we have been enjoying them all but daily! I think presentation makes things taste even better, and I was a little surprised that he didn't put the lemon seeds in the center to be a little over the top! ~smile~
We just had a nice humid breaking rain, and a nice thunder and lightning show that forced us to shut everything down for a bit and sit outside and enjoy that moment, the hummers loved the showers as well but I couldn't get a very good shot of them darting in and out of the droplets!

I kind of let go of putting the feeders out the past 2 summers and wondered if the Hummers and Orioles would forgive me and come back! They surely have!

DH and the boys took a morning and cleaned up the overgrown weeds around the yard, wow is all I can say! Now just a pot or two of some pretty flowers and it will be complete for the time being!

No comments: