Mar 11, 2013

Its a new year right~

Amazing we are already into March, I told myself that I wanted to get back into blogging and was going to make a strong effort to do so, and here we are! Guess better late than never is my theme!

I have been baking more, and thanks to a friend who shared this bread recipe with me, it is the no-knead method that has been wonderful! I can get a double recipe going, pop it in the fridge and it is ready to go anytime! 

It makes the prettiest loaf of bread! 

And the best pizza dough ever!

Then in July we were blessed with a some new little toes!  Our first Grand Daughter was born!
                                               

Little Miss Kaylee Sue! Also know as CC (chubby cheeks), this is an older photo, I need to upload some of her newer pictures because she is growing like a weed! 

 And we are still quilting away! This was a retreat quilt that went on to bless a Veteran in our quilt guilds Quilt of Valor Program.
Love the solid backs, you can really see the textures come alive!
The family has also gotten into Mountain Biking, my bike is currently on layaway as we are in the process of getting a new used one for one of the boys, who knew there were so many different ones for different kinds of riding! Down Hilling is what 2 of them are into heavily and it has given me some new grey hairs but all in all it has been a fun venture! So there will be some pretty pictures of areas that we have been going to.  I enjoy walking/hiking the trails so am able to stop and smell the cacti a little more!

No comments: