Mar 12, 2013

Out and About~

When the weather is nice we have a nice 4 mile loop that we can hike, once we hit the peak the boys can ride down the mountain, this little trek up this road lead to the dirt path we hop on.
I love seeing the boys enjoying hanging out together!
It cracks me up the spots they see and will just haul the bike up and then travel down.
 He went to fast for me to be able to catch him going down, normally they have knee and shin pads on but this was suppose to be just a mellow outing and helmets are not an option to leave home!
                                             
We had a visit from my Brother and his 2 little ones, although they are 9 and 11 now so I guess not so little anymore! Again how the time is flying! Leah had a notion that her bear needed a quilt so I let her go through some fabrics and these are what she picked, she was a crafty one as she felt it needed to be able to cover HER and her bear! I just chuckled and kept her on task as this was for her bear and needed to be bear sized! Lol
 It came out pretty darn stinking cute! I have the binding sewn on and ready to be stitched down when I have a free moment!
 And last but not least is a more updated picture of my little Doll Face CC!! She was having a ball with 3 pieces of paper, her snack container, musical monkey and a dish towel! Love the simple things that can entertain for hours!!

No comments: