Jun 19, 2008

Hanging Head in Shame~

This about sums it up! It pretty much started a good month ago, there has just been so much going on with the family and trying to get projects into the completion stage.

We decided that we are going to get a booth at one of the local craft fairs that is put on at the lodge where the kids work, so that means having to prepare things to sell! Plus I am hoping that it will also bring a little more attention to some quilting services!

I have done quite a few things but one quilt I had the privilege of doing was for Niki, here is the link to the quilt as she did a much finer job in taking pictures of it!

Then I just felt like I needed to add a little sunshine into my life so came up with this monstrosity! Still toying with adding borders but I am leaning more to quilting it with some spirals and binding it in a bright red.

It really is quite cheerful to gaze upon, especially from a distance with sunscreen and shades on!

There are a lot of pictures I need to get downloaded so I can share a little bit more of what all has been going on.

There were a few weeks thrown in there of my not feeling so great, I am 99.9% sure it was a little ulcer I have acting up, wasnt doing a good job of just venting things, I tend to just hold things in a wait for them to pass but sometimes it is ok to just stick your head under a pillow and scream, I am getting there though and all is well again!

Thank you Ladies for the nice notes that were sent my way in wondering where I had disappeared to! It felt great knowing you cared!

More to come!!

No comments: