Dec 26, 2007

Christmas and Quilts


Well, I can't believe Christmas has come and gone, we have spent the month celebrating so it was a nice quiet day to be had! We rented the six hour version of Pride and Prejudice and made shrimp savoy for dinner. There were plenty of breaks for snacks and feeding the wood burner as it was a cold day out.

Here is another quilt for the St Jude's children, this particular chapter takes care of the abused and neglected children that are from the Las Vegas area. I used the Circle Lord Squares template and love the South Western feel it added to the quilt. It is one of my favorite templates! Although you may see that statement on all 6 that I have.

I am thinking it is time to get a proper hanging system up so I can get some better shots, we have the idea and the supplies but have been lacking in the time area!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I agree on the western feel to this pattern. If I ever get a longarm again, I think I will have to investigate a couple of the Circle Lord templates. Mostly, I did freehand - lots of feathers drowning everything! LOL! Now that you know a little of the machine's limitations and pluses, it must be time to register for the conference in Utah this May in Salt Lake City. =) http://www.hmqs.org