Dec 29, 2007

Stitchy Fingers Web-Ring

How cool is that little doo-dad over to the right! I am very excited to be a part of this new ring that Susan has started. And the advice that she has shared with me has been priceless, this is all very new to me, it is one thing to see how other's are doing there's but quite the other when trying to apply it to your own. I am enjoying the challenge!

A new toy that came in today was Photo Shop Elements 6, had to try it right out and re-worked the picture of Chad with Dale, it took like 2 seconds to crop it! Wow! Prayerfully everything will be that easy to fiddle with and make look great. Cause if you look at those previous pictures you will see they could use mucho impovement, but they are going to stay that way so I can see how far I have already come in such a short time.

And thank those you those that have left a comment, that was like an over the top caffeine rush!That is another area that I am going to work on myself, leaving comments, I seem to get finger twisted (aka tongue tied) so just cruise right on by but now knowing what one does, I will conquer it!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Lookin' good! I'll know who to come to if I decide to buy the Adobe photo software. =) I've been happy using PhotoPlus for years, but it could be time for something new. =)

Unknown said...

Nice-looking blog! I love seeing the pictures of your kids as well as the beautiful quilting you're doing. I'm jealous, but I'd never have room for a long-arm. You go, girl!