Dec 31, 2007

New Year Blessings

Just wanted to take a moment and send out some Blessings! I have received many in such a short amount of time from fellow bloggers, I like saying that, fellow bloggers! What a great way to build new friend-ships, keep family updated on what is happening in our lives and share the gifts that we have with one another by way of encouraging! What a great impact that that little act can have on a person. And I personally Thank You!

I have to confess that I do a little jig when I see a comment has been posted. I shared with a new Friend how hard it is for me to leave comments, I mean you have to think about what you are going to say and then you delete fifty thousand times and finally just say oh pooh, and move on. Well, I am going to work on that, the more I do it the easier it will be right? Right!

Mary asked about the size of my little tumbler, that one was actually paper pieced and each little tumble worked out to being 1.5, I have since found a little template that finishes also at that size. All because at the Pinwheel's booth last year at the Road 2 California Quilt Show I found a monster of one that had been used in a previous block of the month! If I knew where I put the camera charger there would be a picture about............
here.

My purpose for purchasing it, along with the fact that I love that block, is it would give some nice room to practice different quilting stitches with the Beast. That is on the list of things that I would like to accomplish this upcoming new year.

Until then!

4 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

That's small Steph! I'm sure the one I eventually make won't be nearly that small!

~Bren~ said...

Comments are easy. Just like talking to a friend. I love getting your comments!! Find that camera charger, would ya!!!???

Candi said...

My goodness that's small!:) You must have patience galore.
HUGZ:)
Candi

Susan said...

That's a tiny, tiny tumbler! You did say doll quilt, but wow!