Dec 7, 2008

On the move again!

Wow! It is amazing that it is December already! We have had our hands full, we started babysitting a this little guy who's tootsers' are on display below and I tell ya, even though he is only 2.5 months old and sleeps most of the day away I am afraid to say that he does most of it on my chest!

I mean, how can you not just wrap yourself in the scent of a newborn?

I did finally have to get him on a solid routine, and that meant I could get back to the backed up work that had accumulated for way too long!

This is a sweet victory! Boxy Blues is complete and now residing on it's owners bed! I do believe it will be loved for many years!
Before being quilted and washed it measured out to 120x108 and once washed it shrunk to 113X101, it is huge!!

I did fail to get pictures of the other quilt that was to be for the Mom's bed, it was a charm cotton top tumbler with denim for the backing, she is into the Americana style of colors so that is what it was done in with a nice coffee/tea bath to give it a softer mellower look!
Then came the nasty flu/cold/sinus bug, that little sucker didn't want to leave! Albeit there were plenty to bounce around to!

No comments: