Dec 20, 2008

It grew!

These are some of my finds from our trip.

This little dresser is what I seen on the first trip to Fat Quarters and thought about all week. I just see it filled with fat quarters or thread or patterns or......................

And the top lifts! Way cool and was a song! We did have to wrap it up tight is trash bags as it was raining pretty good and we still had a good 300 miles to go to get back home. Was very sweet of DH to get it for me, and not once did he ask where am I going to put it!


This was a panel that was just too cute to pass up.

And here are some beautiful flannels, I have two quilts planned with them and hope to get started real soon.

The fun in these is that in the bathroom of the quilt shop they had sale items, the towers were 50% off, there were many other temptations but since this was my out of the box purchase I stayed with it!

Then these finds were from the other shop, A Country Loft if my memory holds, could go and check from the previous post but am feeling a little lazy at the moment! The bottom black is homespun, don't see it in my parts so grabbed 5 yards worth.

And we were not untouched by the snow storm this past week, it is still quite heavy out and the thing we are dealing with now is the ice. The pic is from an orchard a couple miles from us, just was really pretty when we were driving by.

No comments: