Dec 7, 2008

Other Doings~

I did this one for a friend and boy oh boy did it give me trials!

The lesson I learned from it though was to stop and breath first, then start with the simplest solutions and work your way up, not the hardest backwards. I was getting eyelashes on the backside so I took apart and cleaned, wound different bobbins, now I will have to use up those extra four of a nice turquoise color on something!

Then I went onto changing out the bobbin case, keep an extra on hand! Nope, still fussing, then I went to bed and went ahead on to the bee and worked on the binding of the blues and got paperwork done for the new position I will be holding in the Guild! Yikes on that one!!

In the end, the great ott lite bulb went off and I changed the needle, and all was right again. A very happy moment indeed!

These are just a couple shots of the booth we had at the Cancer Fair, it was a fun experience and although a variety sold the best was the baby quilts that folks bought for their dogs! One even had her dog that was in her purse sniff the quilt to see if he liked it, if he did then she would by it because he is very finicky! He liked it! And I was happy as well.

No comments: