May 26, 2009

The End~

While working on this quilt it required a whole lot of inspiration~

That's where these fit in! Found the simplest recipe for chocolate syrup that is just too good!
1/3rd cup heavy whipping cream
1bag semi sweet choco chips
1tablespoon coffee
1 tablespoon honey
Melt the chips in the cream then add coffee and honey. Absolutely divine!!

So here is the finished quilt, taken off the frame about twenty minutes ago, I had plenty of doubting going on but now that I can see it all I am just tickled with the results.



I am not sure of the full story but the cruxt is a great grandma was making it for her first great grand child and died before it could be completed, I don't know any of the time frame but will find out tomorrow at Guild when I take it to deliver!

1 comment:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Yum!~ now that is good inspiration! Interesting quilt~ you did a lovely job of bringing it to life! :-)