May 15, 2009

Just little stuff~


This guy just doesn't want to stay where he belongs! He has found every weak spot on his tank, we have tried to find a lid that would snap down but the size of the tank isn't a standard one apparently, it was gifted to us and we now know why! ~smile~ hmmm, I know that worn spot is from the chair rubbing but it also looks like this shot was taken before the spring cleaning event we held not long ago!

And these two shots are just of our local woodpecker, I get a kick out of watching him gather the seeds and fly next door to store it.


These are a couple more for Project Linus, I love this panto! I practiced it on this one before trying it on a twin size basket quilt, the pictures for that is on the other computer and I need to figure out how to make that transaction.

I am currently working on a quilt that is custom and it just is not my thing! I look forward to the challenge but boy it is a stresser until I unpin it! My friend Danna is just one amazing Longarm Quilter and I would love to have just a pinkies worth of her talent!!
In the mean time I will go dip some strawberries in chocolate to work away the tension!

1 comment:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh my~ that is an escape artist! Is his name Houdini? :-)

What is the name of the panto? I need to get back down to the shop where I rent the HQ and get some things quilted! That looks like a fun one to do. ;-)

I'm so glad to see you back!