May 30, 2009



Well, with a flurry of getting caught up we are now heading out for a week to get our wood cutting accomplished! After the possibility of having to burn my bird feeder and mailbox stand we decided it would be wise to get a good head start this year!

The area we go to is in the forest of Williams, such a beautiful area and one of our favorite places to go, our plan is to take the boys fishing early in the morning and load the trailer during the time the fish aren't biting, bring the load home and return to the campsite. We let the quads do the bulk of the work and I will have fun getting pictures of our process!

Whats even nicer is the fact that I get to shower each time we bring a load in! A washcloth bath only goes so far! ~smile~

3 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Sounds like a fun time in the great outdoors! Enjoy! ~esp the getting to come home to shower part! lol :-)

Anonymous said...

I found your blog!!!!! Nice job on it!!! You are soooo full of surprises :) Rhonda (no need for anonymity)

Andee said...

Have you stopped blogging? I don't see anything new for awhile..hope all is well..I sent you an email too!