May 14, 2009

Family Fun

Our local Game and Fish had a shooting event that we took the boys too, here they are having the rules outlined and it I just got a kick out of seeing them lined up! They provided all the 22's and they had an unlimited bullets for each station.


This was a fun one! Dad Levia and I challenged the boys and we won!!

Even though these were for beginners they had fun and each won a hat! Don't know where the shots are of them shooting the shotguns at the clay pigeons, needless to go on about them being signed up for the club that starts up again in September! Watching William shooting was just to cute!

The following are just some fun shots of a Project Linus Quilt that I was asked to do, there are some more but need to find them!


I did find the thingy to be able to download the photos, usb cable I guess it would be called. Daughter downloaded onto the other computer and failed to put it back where it belongs. Thankfully she was still home to be able to ask!

1 comment:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

What a cute quilt! And how fun for your family! I used to love getting shots of the boys when they were out too. :-)