Nov 29, 2010

Dat's My Baby!~



I am a very proud Mama! He happened to be at the right place at the right time for this photo opp! He had been out in the field and of course Kingman being desert his boots was the first thing he thought of when he seen what was going on! He had been in the office working on paperwork, he had hoped they wouldn't show, not so, I think he looks pretty groovy!(another favorite saying) and I don't think anyone will notice them unless they are pointed out! My Bad! hehehehe!

Slowly I am learning how to use the different button functions on the apple, very cool indeed and I can proudly say I am starting to be truly Y2K compliant~Where do they come up with these sayings?! And how do they manage to worm their way into everyday conversations? ~smile~

Edit~ Well, I guess we can honestly say that last statement was false! Not only did the article I so cleverly copy and pasted not copy and paste, I managed to change the font in part and delete that whole section from the original post. Sigh, anyone care to join me in the pride before the fall? Guess who uses that?

No comments: