Jul 31, 2008

And Were Off~

Like a Herd of Turtles! My Dad would always say this when it was time to go and I have kept the tradition on, so when he visits and says it the kids get a chuckle every time!

As soon as this little girl seen the quads loaded she has been very apprehensive about being left behind! Every time we go somewhere she is patiently waiting to board up, she didn't know we were preparing early or she would have been able to get some more rest! So she will have to rest up on the ride because when Jaelynne sees her she will be on duty for the next 3-4 days! By the way her name is Mandi, or Panda as I call her, she is the absolute best dog that a family could have!


this one is just snoopy...................

Sharing one last meal together........

Ki-Ki, is just a little bugger, he carries his penguin around like it was his baby and I get such a kick out of watching him snuggle up to it!
The camera is charged and I will have fun getting as many shots as I can because it is going to be a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I knew someone who always said that, too! And called children either rug rats or curtain climbers. =)