Jul 28, 2008

A & K's Orange Crushes

I had the privilege of quilting a couple quilts for a fellow blogger! Andee and Kathy followed Bonnies mystery quilt, Orange Crush and here are some sneak peaks for them!

This one is Andees, and I used a Burnt Copper Thread for the front and back.

The Panto is Swirl-n-Twirl and I just love the way it came out, the above photo is a shot to see the design a little better, the backing is also pieced with a pretty orange and cool label!

The above is another shot from above, I tried a different setting on the camera to see if it would show a little better!

Here is Kathy's, it also called for using the Burnt Copper thread, it actually looks like a nice deep orange that adds just the perfect touch!

And another close up of the design, this Panto is a Floral Meander that is another one of my favorites, it add just the right touch, at least I think so and am surely hoping Andee and Kathy will be as pleased with them as I was in doing them!

1 comment:

Andee said...

They look fabulous! I can hardly wait to get my hands on them! Thank you so much-you really have talent!