Jul 7, 2008

More light stuff~


Here is my chuckle picture, the original shot didn't include the truck in the background but when I seen it back there I adjusted the doo-hickey so I could get a shot of my truck in the background, she is affectionately called the 'chick-truck', and her plates read MTNQLTR, go girl!! By the way that water in the background is what I guess would be called Lake Havasu.

Here is Don in uniform, he had the honor of pinning Scott's badge on and had to sit in a different section than the rest of us, he was lonely.........

I would have gotten a shot of Dad hugging Son but a huge bug flew into my eye at that exact moment and both my eyes started leaking, true story with a twist.

Well its about time little brother showed up! Make you wonder who looks up to who!

3 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Hi Stephanie! I'm so glad to see you back and posting! :-) Congratulations to your DS! Looks like it was a nice ceremony.

Kathleen said...

Wow! You must be sooo proud. Congratulations on a wonderful achievement in your life. Happy Stitching Hugs, Kathy
http://akinaustralia.wordpress.com

Susan said...

What a special time for father and son. I'm so glad you got some pictures, even if the bug did get in the way. =)