Dec 30, 2010

Beautiful~

I love the way the Mountain looks with the snow freshly fallen! I did a big zoom in but this is my view from the living room, it's times like these that I miss this being my piecing room!

Scottie thinks only an insane person could possibly enjoy this weather! Thankfully his work car is needing some additional work during its regularly scheduled maintenance so he is driving a 4x4, it couldn't have come at a better time!!
This has been my project the past week, since I can't sew a straight line to save my life I used the hera marker and it was sooooo time consuming! My Sweet Man helped me out big time, I put all the blocks together and he stitched them markless in record time!

Then after Guild yesterday my BFF helped me snip all the buggery edges, I griped and complained the whole time, and she ever so patiently kept snipping with a smile! Thank You D!!
And the only thing I can say about these packages is the boy gets an 'E' for effort!
He was jazzed at picking out wrapping paper, although bummed he couldn't find any from the movie Despicable Me, so he thought the next best thing was Disney's Princess'!!

Dad got this too~everyone got this~but of course no one cared what the outside looked like! Everyone was beyond thrilled with his gift giving choices! Just needs to work on his paper picking! They sure keep my side in stitches!

We fixing to head into Boulder and get going on the rearranging of the shop, not sure how it is going to go but am anxious to get started on it! The 3 Little Men are going to help so that will be fun, they even got 3 of our Beach Cruisers serviced so they can ride back and forth from the shop! Wish I would have gotten pictures of them riding them in the snow today, way too funny!

No comments: