Dec 29, 2010

Let it snow~

I am in absolute amazement at our how our weather has been these past couple weeks! We are now in blizzard mode, I went out yesterday after seeing the forecast and got the porch, walkways and driveway blown off of all the leaves that have accumulated. I have a weird quirk of liking it all clean when it snows.
Scottie brought Mookie out for a visit and plopped her down on the cutting table, she was quite content to just sit and visit. Although she did leave some 'raisins' behind her! Scottie picked up after like any fine 'Chinchilla' Parent would do, just assures me is going to make a fine Dad one day!
Here is the 2nd of Jan's disappearing nine patch.....
This quilting design is a paisley that resembles one in the quilt and this one is a gift for her Mom-in-Law who is currently visiting.

I am thrilled to say I finally figured out how to get to my emails from our Internets main site. Still need to get everything transferred and figured out but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done that I want let alone everything that NEEDS too!

The living room is back together again and the kitchen table is cleared off so there is at least some place to rest the eye, cause everywhere else is just total chaos~

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Love your use of tone and colour variations - a great quilt