Dec 19, 2010

Something Quick Please~

A sweet friend who tends to procrastinate a little left me these at the shop with the above plea,
and since they are for her 2 granddaughters in Maine I couldn't say no~
I did cheat and use the same thread and design on each!
The backs are fleece and they quilted up beautifully, and they collected every stray piece of fuzz laying on my studio floor!! Extra warmth right?!
The same day Miz D was waiting for me before the shop was even open~ she thought it might help me getting 'just the bindings' done for her!
She hates binding with a passion, I happen to enjoy it very much and find it rather soothing to do at the day's end. So I got them all made and put on Monday and worked on them each night so they could be picked up for washing and gifting on Friday~

I love this panel, wish I would have got at least one of them before it all flew out the door!

During the day I was busy busy getting the Pineapple quilt pieced, funny it hasn't found it's way into every photo like the triangles! Was a good sign~ And the two have been delivered to be given for gifts this week!

No comments: