Mar 1, 2008

Evening Report


Wow! The time seems to be flying and even with getting a late start things are coming together in a timely manner! I did have to cut more black strips, 6 to be exact and the pile on the top is what will make all the blocks. On the next is a little bit of everything going on, a pile ready to be ironed, one with the blocks all set up to just grab and chain piece through and then a sample block so I knew what went where!

In the background that can't be seen is my plate that held dinner! Courtney did the pork chops on George (Foreman Grill) and Donnie made home made fries to go along with. We would have had some apple dumplings that Levia made last night but they ended up being my power snack this afternoon!
I wish I would have taken a picture but they came out just like the picture here from Pioneer Woman Cooks, she has some delicious recipes and her blog is one of my favorites!

No comments: