Mar 2, 2008

What Happened to Today?

Well, I had every intention of working on the borders but once we got home and had lunch I set my head down for just a minute and the next thing I know it was time to get ready to leave, I had an errand and a date with the fuel station before getting to Church and once getting back home Levia made some more of those Apple Dumplings while I layed out a quilt that will get loaded in the morning, and that was it! They put a show on and I zoned out with them and now it is time for bed again!

So the two and half hours that I planned to finish things up I slept, but that is OK, I figure I actually started a couple days early with wanting to get the quilting on the Bows done and the binding on it, and I did! Plus worked more on the binding of the Stripes and although it isn't done it just has one side left. I am very pleased with these accomplishments!

And on a funnier note, if you look at the picture of the quilt you will notice that all the zig's don't zag, didn't catch it until I seen the picture. We had started to watch Gone Baby Gone a few days ago on the big TV that I haven't signed up with the TV Guardian , well the language was a little to much for my taste so turned it off.

The Guardian is up and running on the studio TV, so we decided to put it on while I was sewing. That was a big mistake because we basically had to watch the TV to see what was going on because the language was so horrid it was silent most of the movie!! Hence, my not being totally focused on making sure all the blocks were facing the correct way. It is OK though, I am still pleased as punch with it!

And I am looking forward to the next Quiltathon that is scheduled for the 18th!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Your blog is very difficult to read with the black background. Would love to hear what you are doing with your quilting... but I can't read it.

Susan said...

I don't have any problem with the black background, but I know some people do. I like it, though. Maybe it's a thing with really aging eyes - more aged than mine are? =)

I love the quilt. So often, I don't notice things until I see them in a photograph!

You must have needed that nap!

~Bren~ said...

I did not notice that your zigs did not all zag until you said something...it looks wonderful and the movement is still there! Great quiltathon. I am planning to join the next one (Hopefully)