Mar 20, 2008

Decisions......

I am now trying to decide if I should add another border to this one, part of me wants to say it is finished! Maybe if I pick out what it will be bound with that will help to find closure, I ended up not using all 12 blocks so the other 3 are going into the box designated for a maverick quilt, another some day project.









Then here is a shot of the wonky rails with it's borders, I am pleased with the way this one came out and can't wait to get it quilted and washed.









And here we have a shot of the concrete, it is still amazing to see it and have to get a copy of what the rebar and all looked like prior to this stage. We are taking a break until mid-April on the construction so we are enjoying having the extra day at home!

7 comments:

dee said...

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for stopping by to visit and your kind words. Lovely quilts you're showing and I enjoy seeing the pin cushions.
By the way-I agree with you regarding the Apple dumplings-I love that Pioneer Woman blog -always great recipes and such good instructions.
Talk to you soon..

swooze said...

I think your quilt looks done. No added border needed unless you need it larger.

Candi said...

Your quilt looks great! Is it the size you want, or do you need it larger? Love both your quilts:)
HUGZ:)
Candi

Susan said...

Looks fine as it is to me, too. Love the border you chose for the wonky rails quilt, too.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Hi~ your quilts look great! Get the machine fixed? ;-)
Thanks for the Poineer Woman link... yum! My family thanks you too! :)) Happy stitching!

Ruthie said...

Looks done to me also. I love the second one!

Andee said...

I love these colors! Looks great!