Apr 3, 2008

Baby has a New Pair of Shoes!








Back a couple weeks my machine had a little accident, Don was doing some maintenance and in the process it rolled forward causing one of the wheels to break. My heart dropped into my chest as I was in the middle of a massive king sized quilt, since he is pretty mechanical he just turned the wheel over so I could continue working, of course there was a note to self to not let him near the machine when am working on something! ~smile~

So the next challenge was deciding to just get a single replacement or going ahead and upgrade to the Edgeriders, well after 24 hours of deliberating the executive decision was made and another one for the bobbin winder was tossed in there as well, I mean I have been very good in not doing any fabric purchasing and he did feel terrible about breaking the wheel and all.....








So here he is with Chad putting them on, I really think now I will be able to quilt faster and make the absolutely smoothest feathers and circles and whatever else my little hands can do so much better! Hehehe.








Last week was filled with company, Sara came up with a few of her siblings for a visit and she and I went up to Lake Havasu to visit Scott, when we got there they were still doing PT so we got to see them in action. It was about 6pm and still 80 degrees out so that asphalt had to hurt! But one look at his girl and he was all smiles! The poor group was having a hard time getting things timed out and needless to say they didn't get to quit until they got it all together!
Levia was suppose to be my date, but she had to work late so I grabbed a book and enjoyed the time with myself, glancing over every so often watch Scott and Sara interacting. Very sweet to see
them together!
Then as soon as they left for home the phone rang and my Mom and Rog said they were coming up! So got everything put back in order to prepare for them, thankfully the weather has been beautiful as Mom tends to get cold very easy and I just had the boys get all the wood starting paraphernalia put up for the year and the veranda ready for the summer sittings.
In all the activity I still managed to get a few projects done so will end this post and start uploading some more pics!

No comments: