Apr 4, 2008

Silly Kid!

Not long ago we decided to add the texting package to our cell phone plan. I personally didn't think it would be something I or Don would do but I tell ya what, we have a blast with it! But it is (now was) a little tiring trying to figure out what all the abbreviations meant, Courtney to the rescue! She found this poster for us and I am going to get a frame for it and hang it somewhere!









These are some of my favorites, especially the DGTG (don't go there girlfriend)!









Then here is silly Ki-Ki, he was tilling the dirt in this pot a few days ago and I thought he was going to use it as his poddy and shooed him away from it, then yesterday Don came and got me to see him and realized he was just fluffing the dirt!

2 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow Steph, you have been busy too!
Love the baby quilts~ I'm sure they will be treasured. We have recently discovered texting too. ;)

Michelle said...

That's funny there is a text message glossary. I think I could use one though! Love the picture of your kitty all curled up and sleeping. So sweet!