Mar 1, 2008

Final Eve's Report

Every time I get up to do something this little cuss takes my chair! It has been so nice out that we haven't lit a fire for a few days so I think he is looking for any bit of warmth he can find! He is so spoiled!

And here is the top, I was going to just go with a plain black border but I think it is wanting a little more than that! I haven't measured it yet but it isn't as big as it seems in the picture. But it is really much prettier than I had imagined! It is going to receive the Baptist Fan for the quilting not only because it is one of my favorites but it is also still set up and ready to go!

I will continue the Quiltathon tomorrow afternoon after we get home from Church, Miso Soup will go into the Crockpot so it will be ready when we arrive and I can get busy again! Another thanks to Judy for spurring everyone along, it has been neat to see what everyone has accomplished! And one Gal incorporated a Shop Hop into the day and still got a lot of piecing done tonight! How cool is that?!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love this quilt. The black really makes the colors shine. And I have the same chair problem with my little furry one! If she's not on the seat she's on the arm of the chair and I keep knocking her when I move making for one unhappy kitty!

Michelle said...

Your kitty looks like he could be a twin to mine! I had to do a double take! Ours is named Smokey. The other kitty, Whiskers, takes my sewing chair all the time too...she "shares" with me when I sit down though. I get the very edge. :)