Feb 27, 2008

End in Site!

Phew! I can't believe how close the end is now! I am thinking it will be able to be removed tonight!

Then in between breaks I have been getting the binding hand stitched down on the Stripes. I am liking it more and more!

The cutting table is a mess again, I
got back to cutting some more of the solids up and also the binding strips for the bows. Trying to keep one step ahead of myself!

Next is to get the grocery list together as we have to go to town tonight and we are in desperate need of some staples, that is another one of the things I miss about Scottio, he would always call on his way home to see if there was anything I needed from the store before heading home from work! He is doing great though and looking at the clock I see he is a little on the late side in calling me with his daily report! I even have the blue-tooth charged and ready so I can be hands free and keep at it!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love seeing it on the quilting frame. I look forward to seeing what you've done on it, too. I forget if I asked. Do you quilt for other people, or just for yourself and charities?