Feb 25, 2008

Quilting~Quiltathon

So I have gotten into quilting this, the bugger is it is going to take quite a bit before it is completed! I love how it is coming along but my goodness, I want to move on to other stuff already!
And I am no where near the end and I have already put over 5 hours in this, can we say forever?!

Then Judy is starting a Quiltathon this weekend, I have challenged myself to getting it completed and the binding attached and stitched down along with the Stripes. And since I am taking many a break I am doing some power cleaning in the studio because I still need to finish cutting those solids so I can power sew on Saturday!

That seems to be the way I am getting things done lately and although the quilt I want to do isn't on the invisible ufo list it is one I have wanted to do for a long time! And it is just fun to boot when a group is working on something together!

2 comments:

Stacy A. said...

Steph, Thank you so much for commenting on my new blog. I know just where Kingman is...small town AZ. Your quilts are amazing..truly amazing. I could learn so much from just looking and reading about your creations. The soup is great, really hope you enjoy!

Susan said...

Steph, can you share how you got that quiltathon button to work? I am still trying