Feb 25, 2008

Stash Busting Report~


I seem to run a day late in getting my report in! This week was another good one, I didn't purchase anything, I did check out a sale that was going on though, but promptly deleted the sales code!

Going through the fabric cabinet the solids kept calling to me so I dug them all out and started chopping them up, I got through 5 yards, 4 of which went to be used for the backing on the Roman Stripes Quilt, which is pictured below, there is 1 yards worth of
2.5 in strips that is designated for another quilt but I am going to go ahead and finish them all up into that size strip as there are two other patterns they can be used in.

So here are my tallies, not in the spreadsheet form as I haven't had a chance to tinker with that anymore this week! I did add all the totals though so when I do get to it, things will be in right order!

Fabrics added this week ~ 0
Fabrics added year to date~1.25 yards
Fabrics used this week ~ 4 yards
Fabrics used year to date ~ 14 yards
Net year to date ~ 12.75 yards

No comments: