Feb 29, 2008

Completed!



The quilting anyway, the binding is on but I haven't been able to start stitching it down yet. I am very pleased with having gotten it done though so will be content with that accomplishment!

I also smashed my finger yesterday with the hammer, felt pretty stupid as I was admiring the fact that my nails have finally grown out some and instead of keeping my eye on the tack which is where they should have been my hammer hand just went where my eye was!! Ouch!

Thankfully I had already finished cutting all the strips for the Quiltathon this weekend. I need to go refresh on how we are to post our accomplishments throughout the day but it seem like there is going to be a good group! I actually have two things that I would like to get accomplished so we will see how it goes!
The cleaning has been done, Church clothes are already together for Sunday, and the meals are planned out! Sew it is going to be a fun day!

No comments: