Jan 20, 2008

Creative Corner

We are fixing to head out in the morning so thought I would get a little something together to post before we go. Can you just feel the creativity that comes from this little nook? LOL! Not really, it started out as the business corner and Don wanted a place to sit while I would take care of stuff on the computer, so we purchased an oversize chair so he could be all comfy. The only problem was I would get done and want to sit in it myself and then there was a time or two we would all but race each other to get to it because it was so comfortable! So the decision was made to get another one, only the store in Kingman had sold out, uh-oh, now I had to have one for myself, that ugly feeling of being denied was gnawing at me so I made a call to a store in Vegas and sure enough they had one available, so I talked my son into taking a ride in for me to get it, of course I paid for his fuel and I think he got a Starbucks out of me as well but it was well worth it! So now we can both sit and be comfortable, the chairs are aimed towards a TV so he or one of the kids can sit and be comfortable because a little to the right is where I have two of my favorite machines set up to piece, the left corner there is the end of the cutting table.

I am slowly getting pictures to share more of where I love to spend my time, my family has been great in giving me this room to call my own, of course it really isn't, it wouldn't be all that fun if there wasn't room for them to be in there with me! But believe me there are times when I ban them from entering but it never lasts long..............

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, that chair looks like it would be fabulous for a good curling up - nice and wide. We had some big barrel chairs way back when and I loved them for that reason.