Jan 17, 2008

Duh!

I was just checking in to see what Ruthie has been up to and she very smartly posted what the badge award was, now why didn't I think to do that? Sigh!

So here is the info in case you are wondering......The rules are to: Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!

There are so many blogs that I really enjoy and it is so easy to get lost in them because if they are new then you spend lots of time going back into the archives to get up to speed and get to know them better. And it is amazing how it kind of makes you feel like a long distance friend and they don't have a clue who you are!

I think the blog links over on the side are my absolute favorite though at the moment, but I thought it would be a little overkill to send the badge to everyone!

No comments: