Jan 16, 2008

Staying Warm~

Were having a cold spell, it started last night with the winds and sudden temp dropping. So the house was a little on the cool side, we have gotten quite spoiled with keeping it between 75 and 80 so when we got up it was registering 59! So the place to hang out is by the wood stove until we can get it back up to our comfort zone.

I would also like to send the make my day award to a couple of bloggers that I enjoy. Not only are they inspiring but just flat out an enjoyable read!Now lets see if I can get them down without a problem!

Ruthie from Threads of Mine, her applique is to die for! Go back a little into her archives and see some awesome quilts!
Veronica from Hairdresser by day, Quilter by Night is one I have also been enjoying! I really like how she puts colors together!
Leah from Stitched with Love she is a fabric dyer and I just like her style.
Anita from Quilt Maker and Longarm Machine quilter, her title says it all but she also has another site with tips and more,
Anita's hints, tips, and tutorial site that has some great information!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Steph! What a nice honor that you and Susan have bestowed upon me! You made my day when you included me. Now, if I can just take enough time to honor those of you that truly make my "blog" day!

Susan said...

Brrr! I would want to sleep right there in front of the wood stove all night!