Jan 15, 2008

Wow! What a Special Day!

Today I received two specialties, one being from Niki over at Niki's Ventures, she had a lurker contest going and I was drawn and received a way cool runner that she made! It just so happens that while at Walgreen's I found these Hershey Kisses in a Raspberry and White Chocolate flavor and also a package of them in Double Fudge! Don't they go perfect together? I couldn't have planned that if I tried!

Then Bren from Pieces from Me gifted me with this little dude! My first so it is way special, it's those little things. There was also a meme attached to it but I am going to have to read a little more on those to see how exactly I answer that!

Our trip into Vegas was a success, we got the phone business taken care of and bless the folks at Verizon who handled my transaction, she was very patient with all I had to do! There was 7 all together and it got harry there for a bit, and I am not bashful in the least, just because there is a price on something doesn't mean I assume there is no room for negotiation! I got a new blue tooth and phone holder along with an additional fifty bucks off on the deal! It did help that we have been customers since 1989, and went through all the changes they have made through the years without a bleep. It is also a plus that theirs' is the only service that we receive on the Mountain so we maintained our Vegas #'s to this day with no plan to change! They even worked it out for us when we did move so we could keep them. Great Customer Service if I do say so myself in a time when that is getting fewer and farther between! The start to a great week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Steph. I read a bit further down on yours and saw where you got that wonderful Gingher rotary cutter! I was the lucky recipient of one of those at Christmas, from my sis. I love it!

You sound like one busy lady! How lucky are your 7 blessings! I look forward to reading more about your days.

~Bren~ said...

Niki's runners are beautiful...congrats to you for winning one!
All you need to do for this meme is list 7 random things about yourself and then tag 7 others to do the same.
Also, you can pass the award on to other bloggers that make your day!

Tracey in CT said...

Congratulations on winning that beautiful runner! The colors are really yummy!