Jan 2, 2008

Yes, She Meant It!

What can I say? She dug through and found another orange to go with the plaid, she sees a beautiful creation in the making!

She and Chad work at the same place, The Hualapai Mtn Resort here in the fabulous Hualapai's! Anyway, the owner's are going on a vacation to Jamaica and have closed up the place for two weeks, so the employee's are also on a paid vacation!

This is going to be her project to complete in that time. Her sister isn't too happy with the color combo but isn't going to give any guff as Levia bought her a bunch of 'girly' stuff for her side of the room. Courtney is all pink, lace and fluff, Levia is cammo, greens and a splash of blue, now what is even wilder is they picked a deep maroon and taupe color for their walls, it is amazing how it just looks right for them!

It also reminds me how I like to throw a little of this and that in my quilts, remember how I would let the kids pick out a handful of fat quarters? The Gal who owned the Shop would cringe at the choices because she knew I would use them together. Once the battery is charged, yes, the new one came in today!! Some of those creations will be shared, now remember that our quilts are to be used so the colors aren't as brilliant as they once were but they are holding up strong!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Well, okay, then! I look forward to seeing what she does with them, and I'll bet it all turns out just fine.