Jan 19, 2008

Parm Chicken 1

This is one of our favorite recipes, I can't remember where I picked it up but I have been making it for a good 15 years now. Having been a Church Hostess for many a years it has come in handy, because it is not only cheap but delicious! I used the three cheese this time but our all time favorite is fresh parmesan!

The ingredients are super simple: (3 cheese or)parmesan cheese, fresh bread, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper and I forgot to add a stick of butter that is to be melted.





I have used skinned chicken thighs and breasts.


Using your blender crumb the bread, I usually will do a whole loaf, make the mix and freeze for future use, of course add mixture to another bowl so as not to contaminate it with the chicken goo. There is no exacts on the spices and as crazy as it sounds I add the cheese, s/p/g and see how it smells! The parsley is really to add some color and look pretty! Trust your senses!

Next you will be dipping the chicken pieces into the melted butter. I usually only do one side to keep it a little more on the healthy side! But it is sure good when both sides are dipped!

No comments: